Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Today I found 3 cents . . . all pennies.

The first two pennies were found in a planter directly outside Foodies Urban Food Mart, a local grocery store in the South End of Boston. Penny number three was a late evening find. It was found at Brodaway Gas near a gas pump. I stopped there this evening to fill my rental car in preperation for its return tomorrow morning.

Readers will be happy to learn (or at least I hope you will be happy to learn) that I signed a lease late last night for an apartment. It’s located in the South End of Boston in a neighborhood where a new building constitutes something that was build in the last 100 years.

Totals for the day: 3 cents
Race Totals: $636.95

2 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Blogger kestrelia said...

Congratulations on your apartment! That should be just far enough that we aren't finding each other's coins. ;)

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Brian:

Good to know that I'm not coming too close to your territory. Trust me, that was my number once concern when looking for an apartment!

I'll have to get with you next week regarding banks in Boston. I'm having OK luck finding banks that will get me change, but I feel like I can do better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home