Saturday, February 16, 2008

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Today I found 4 cents . . . all pennies.

Lots of walking today, but not a lot of change to show for it. Becca was here to visit for the weekend and this morning we walked from the South End to the swanky part of Boston to preview an auction. Along the way I found a penny on the sidewalk.

Later in the day we stopped into a CVS and I found a penny at the base of a counter. Another penny was found shortly thereafter at the checkout line at Marshals, where I purchased a few more dress shirts for work.

The day ended with a ride home on the T and I found a penny by the exit door at the Back Bay/South End T stop. As I was exiting the T I spotted someone else retrieve a penny. He was faster than I was, but at least I had something to show for it when I hit the exit door.

Totals for the day: 4 cents
Race Totals: $640.44

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home