Monday, March 24, 2008

Monday, March 24, 2008

Today I found 8 cents . . . 1 nickel & 3 pennies. Change was found in three states; Florida, Illinois, and Massachusetts.

For the first time in a few weeks I actually have somewhere I have to be tomorrow . . . work. Today started at 5:00am as I woke up and headed to the Miami International Airport for my flight back to Boston. At the airport I found a penny by a Chinese food stand that was located past the TSA checkpoint.

My flight had a layover in Chicago and it was a short layover. However, I did have time to grab some food and find six cents (one nickel & one penny) at the airport food court.

Once I landed in Boston I caught the T for the ride home. While transferring from the Blue to the Orange line at State Street I found a penny in the terminal.

Totals for the day: 8 cents
Race Totals: $648.58

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home