Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday, April 18, 2008

Today I found 18 cent . . . 1 nickel, 1 dime, and 3 pennies.

On my way to work this morning I found two pennies at the Back Bay/South End T Stop. The first was by a Dunkin Donuts stand that I had never noticed before, and the second was at the base of a vending cart.

This evening I headed to my first Red Sox game as a Boston resident. I took the T to Kenmore Station (right by Fenway Park) and while leaving the station I found a penny at the base of a ticket machine.

In an excellent series of events the Red Sox had a great game (Big Papi had a Grand Slam) and more importantly I found 15 cents (one nickel & one dime) at Fenway Park after the game. Both coins were found under seperate seats in the lower section of the stadium on the third base side.

Totals for the day: 18 cents
Race Totals: $652.27

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home