Friday, July 04, 2008

Friday, July 4, 2008

Today I found 3 cents . . . all pennies.

My first 4th of July in Boston and it was a blast. I had the opportunity to watch the fireworks show from atop the Prudential Center, which gave me a fantastic view of the festivities. Nothing as American as watching Chinese fireworks explode over your city.

My pennies were all found on the way to the Prudential Center. Two were by a newspaper box and one was on the sidewalk.

For those not fortunate enough to catch live fireworks I leave you tonight with three pictures. . .

A bit of red, white, and blue:


Some simple white fireworks:


And what was part of the grand finale:


Enjoy, and happy 4th.

Totals for the day: 3 cents
Race Totals: $665.80

2 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The red white and blue fireworks are nice - we had some interesting shape fireworks including one that was a cube shape and one set that looked like a palm tree! Only in California, I guess!

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Chris said...

We had the cubes in Boston, but the palm tree is certainly a California thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home