Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Today I found 19 cents . . . 1 nickel, 1 dime, and 4 pennies.

In the first few minutes of the new day I found myself at the Kwick Kar Wash in Houston, TX. I had gone there to find some 11th hour change and the clock had just hit a new day when I picked up three additional pennies. Back in Boston I found a penny on the sidewalk as I was walking home, a dime at Harry O’s Sub Shop, and a nickel on the front stairs of my building.

Totals for the day: 19 cents
Race Totals: $664.83

2 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Blogger Bailey said...

Ahhhh, the Kwick Kar Wash! Nice to be back home. You should have hit JR's for me!

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Chris said...

It was good to hit the old spots. I actually thought about trying to make it up to JR's for you, but I just didn't have the time. Next trip for sure!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home