Saturday, June 21, 2008

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Today I found 50 cents . . . 2 quarters.

I had a ticket to the Red Sox game this afternoon so I decided to take the easy route to the ballpark and opted to walk vs. taking the T. While walking to the game I found a quarter in a gutter along the street. It was in close proximity to some parking meters. After the game I found my second quarter of the day, this one under a seat between home plate and the first base side of the ballpark.

Totals for the day: 50 cents
Race Totals: $663.67

2 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger cybertiger said...

Guess you saw a crappy game with Dice K getting roughed up!

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Shortest outing by a Red Sox pitcher since 2006. But, MLB debut for pitcher Chris Smith. Bid now on eBay for the ticket!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home