Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Today I found 26 cents . . . 1 quarter & 1 penny.

I decided to head into work this afternoon to knock out a few e-mails. The thought process was get e-mails out of the way so I wouldn’t be swamped with them on Monday. On the way in I found a quarter at the door of a seafood restaurant and then I found a penny in the North Station T terminal. The penny was by an electronic entrance machine.

Funny thing that I saw today . . . a couple was walking down the sidewalk holding hands and both of them were on their respective cell phones. Nice to know that they cared enough for each other to hold hands, but not enough to actually talk to the other.

Totals for the day: 26 cents
Race Totals: $662.36

2 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger Amazing Greis said...

Maybe they were talking to each other? I'm just sayin'....You never know.

Hope ya'll had a great time on vacation. I leave on Friday for Puerto Rico and won't be back to H-town until July 6. I'm going to have to back track and read all your OLD posts to see how much fun you did have.

Thanks for the postcard, by the way, I received it on Saturday. Way cool! And Lance says hi and he misses you lots! LOL

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Chris said...

It was a good vacation, to say the least. Glad the postcard arrived. I'll actually be in Houston next week for work, but it looks like you won't be at the game. Bummer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home