Sunday, June 08, 2008

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Today I found 3 foreign coins. Although they will not count toward the daily totals it does keep alive my consecutive change streak.

The day started in Ching Mai, had a middle at the Bangkok Airport, and ended in Phnom Penh, capital of The Kingdom of Cambodia.

All three of my coins were found at the Bangkok Airport, where Becca and I had a long layover between the flight from Ching Mai to Bangkok and Bangkok to Phnom Penh. One was found by a food court, another by an information desk, and the third in close proximity to some seats.

The picture for the day is actually one that was taken yesterday at Wat Phra Sigh in Ching Mai:


It was a nice wat, but the reason for this picture is that I really liked the angles from this shot.

Totals for the day: 3 Foreign Coins
Race Totals: $661.71

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home