Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Today I found 1 foreign coin. Although it will not count toward the daily totals it does keep alive my consecutive change streak.

Yet another jam-packed day in Bangkok. Lots more sight seeing and exploring the city. Since I’m actually writing this after I got back from the trip I must admit that my days in Bangkok kind of ran together. Lucky for me I did keep some good change records, so I can report that I found my one foreign coin, one Baht, outside of a wat.

Speaking of wat’s, which are the Buddhist temples, they are everywhere in Bangkok. One of my favorites was Wat Arun, pictured below:


The view is actually from atop Wat Arun and in the distance are the Grand Palace and Wat Phra Keao.

Totals for the day: 1 Foreign Coin
Race Totals: $661.71

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home