Sunday, June 01, 2008

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Today I found 3 foreign coins. Although none will count toward the daily totals it does keep alive my consecutive change streak.

Thank goodness for my layover in Rome. I had thought long and hard about the prospect of my change streak being kept alive if I were to lose a day in travel. Thankfully, I did not have to come up with an answer for what would happen if that were to be the case.

Getting off the plane in Rome I immediately found a foreign coin (perhaps Japanese) near the exit gate. Walking around the airport I found a Canadian penny by a security checkpoint and then found a one cent Euro under some chairs at the airport.

The Boston to Rome leg of the flight was only eight hours. I say only because the Rome to Bangkok is a ridiculous 12 hours. Sounds fun.

Totals for the day: 3 Foreign Coins
Race Totals: $661.71

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home