Saturday, May 31, 2008

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Today I found 2 cents . . . . both pennies. I also found a smushed elongated penny, which sadly will not count toward the daily totals.

Heading to the airport I found a penny at the State Street T Stop by a newspaper box. Once at the airport I found another penny by the TSA Checkpoint.

It was heading to the airport that I found the smushed elongated penny. It was on the street and was originally made at M&M World in New York. Sadly the smushed elongated penny will not count toward the daily totals, but it has already been placed in my “Not Change Cup,” keeper of such items.

I’m in for a very long day. My flight goes from Boston to Rome, and then from Rome to Bangkok. All told with the layover it is going to be about 24 hours of flying. Probably won’t be fun..

Totals for the day: 2 cents
Race Totals: $661.71

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home