Saturday, July 12, 2008

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Today I found 14 cents . . . 1 dime & 4 pennies.

This morning I headed up to Somerville to check out a farmer’s market up there. I was not that impressed, but I did find a penny on the sidewalk that was in close proximity to a box of carrots. Heading back into Boston I found a dime near Park Street and then a penny near Downtown Crossing. The final finds of the day, two pennies, were recorded in Chinatown. The first penny was spotted in a gutter and the next penny was in the same gutter, just about 10 feet from the first.

For the past couple of weeks I've been checking out local farmer's markets. So far my favorite is the one at Haymarket right by Faniel Hall. The fruit is sub quality and the people are kind of rude, but the prices are great. Below is a picture of my purchases for the day:


Total cost? $5. Broken down that was $3 for the box of strawberries, $1 for two pineapples, and $1 for two melons.

Totals for the day: 14 cents
Race Totals: $666.98

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home