Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Today I found 40 cents . . . 1 dime, 1 quarter & 5 pennies. Change was found in two states, New Hampshire and Massachusetts.

I had a meeting in Maine this morning (although I'm happy to report that I was not in this part of Maine) so I left home in the early AM and hit the road. At a tollbooth in New Hampshire I spotted and retrieved a penny from the side of the road as I waited to pay the toll.

Back in Massachusetts I stopped at a car wash along Route 1 and found 13 cents (one dime & three pennies) by various banks of vacuum cleaners.

Much closer to home I found a quarter on the sidewalk outside my apartment and then a penny on the ground at Harry O’s, a local sub shop.

Totals for the day: 40 cents
Race Totals: $668.17

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home