Sunday, August 03, 2008

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Today I found 11 cents . . .. 1 dime & 1 penny.

Sadly another weekend gone and it is back to work tomorrow. It was a great weekend and I got a ton of little things done that I needed to do. Today wasn’t anything special, but I did some laundry, grocery shopping, a few things around the house, and got to watch plenty of baseball on TV.

The penny was found this morning at the aforementioned grocery store. I have started doing my shopping in Chinatown and seem to be able to get a weeks worth of groceries (all fresh stuff) for under $20, so I think that plan will keep up. The dime was found just outside of Chinatown, below a bus stop bench along Washington St.

Totals for the day: 11 cents
Race Totals: $680.52

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home