Saturday, July 26, 2008

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Today I found 4 cent . . . all pennies. I also found a 20 cent Euro, which sadly will not count toward the daily totals.

Landing in California I was getting off the plane when I spotted the 20-cent Euro sitting beside a previously vacated seat. Although the Euro will not count toward the daily totals it has already been deposited into my “Not Change Cup,” keeper of such found items.

After some sleep I woke up and had all of Saturday to enjoy in San Francisco. Driving one of Becca’s friends to a pharmacy to drop off a prescription I spotted and retrieved a penny from the side of the road at a red light. At the aforementioned pharmacy, a Walgreens to be specific, I found an additional three cents on the ground by the front counter.

Totals for the day: 4 cent
Race Totals: $669.48

1 Comments:

At 5:52 AM, Blogger kestrelia said...

Any chance you did any coin roll hunting in SF while you were out there?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home