Saturday, July 19, 2008

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Today I found 11 cents . . . 1 dime & 1 penny. I also found a one-cent Euro, which sadly will not count toward the daily totals.

After heading to the post office this morning I was walking over to my bank to deposit a few checks and I found a dime by the base of a car tire. Later in the afternoon I was taking the bus from the New England Medical Center stop to Union Park and I found a penny on the floor of the bus.

It was in the Downtown Crossing area of Boston that I found the once-cent Euro. It was on the ground by a group of newspaper boxes. Although the one-cent Euro will not count toward the daily totals it has already been deposited into my “Not Change Cup,” keeper of such found items.

Totals for the day: 11 cents
Race Totals: $668.67

3 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger kestrelia said...

How big is this "Not Change Cup?" I request a picture of it and/or a summation of it's contents. :)

Brian

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Brian:

The "Not Change Cup" is a cup about eight inches high and cup width. It's contents is ever changing, as I have given some stuff away as parts of change contests, and some stuff got tossed when I moved. To see a list/pictures of some of the stuff that was there last time I did an inventory check out the February 22, 2006 post.

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger kestrelia said...

Thanks! My curiosity has been satisfied.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home