Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Today I found 41 cents . . . 1 nickel, 1 dime, 1 quarter, and 1 penny (the rarified Change Cycle).

This morning I found a nickel at the base of a tree, stuck in a metal grate that was directly beneath said tree. It is an area where people place trash for pickup, so I’m guessing that the nickel had made it into the trash pile but had not been picked up during collection earlier in the morning.

This afternoon I did a few loads of laundry and after putting my clothes in the machine I found a dime on the ground at the laundromat. While waiting for the clothes to walk I took a package to the post office and outside the post office (in some potted plants) I found and retrieved a very soiled penny. The final find of the day, the quarter, was also found at the laundromat, behind a dollar bill changer.

Totals for the day: 41 cents
Race Totals: $669.36

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home