Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Today I found 66 cent . . 1 nickel, 1 dime, 2 quarters, and 1 penny (The Jim Dandy Change Cycle).

This morning Becca and I visited a community yard sale in Waltham, MA. My one goal was to find a pizza stone. I had one in the past but it did not make the move and is currently being used by my former co-worker Jennifer. I am happy to report that I did find the pizza stone, for a cool $2. I also found 65 cents (one nickel, one dime, and two quarters) while walking about the neighborhood.

Later in the day Becca and I headed over to Arlington to visit with some friends and we went to explore a local street fare. Walking around I found a penny on the ground, in close proximity to a Thai food stand.

Totals for the day: 66 cents
Race Totals: $684.77

2 Comments:

At 6:25 AM, Blogger kestrelia said...

Mission accomplished. Pizza stones work great is what we've found!

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Brian:

Indeed. I probably won't get the chance to test it out until this weekend, but I have always liked pizza stones. . . especially ones to be had for $2!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home