Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Today I found 6 cents . . all pennies. I also found four Canadian pennies and one Canadian dime, none of which will count toward the daily totals.

It wasn't until this afternoon when I found my first penny at the base of a McDonalds stand at North Station. The second penny was found at Downtown Crossing and the third was found outside the T stop at North Quincy. On the way home I was back at Downtown Crossing, where I found another three cents on the T platform.

The Canadian change was all found in the change return slot of a change counting machine at my local credit union. Although it will not count toward the daily totals they have already been placed in my "Not Change Cup," keeper of such items.

Becca has asked me to report that she is still in Boston, a refugee of Hurricane Ike.

Totals for the day: 6 cents
Race Totals: $684.10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home