Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Today I found 11 cents . . 1 nickel & 6 pennies.

This morning I found seven cents (one nickel and two pennies) while walking from the T at North Station to my office. All the change was in the walkway that connects the T portion of North Station to the commuter rail section.

This afternoon I headed over to Fenway Park, America's Most Beloved Ballpark, to catch the Indians v. Sox game. At Kenmore station I found a penny by a ticket machine and then another penny by the exit to the station.

Later in the evening I found another two pennies in the stands at Fenway after the game. The Red Sox win earned them a playoff spot, and eliminated the much hated Yankees. It was fun to see, but the lavish celebration for what might turn out to be the Wildcard seemed a bit much considering the team won the World Series last year.

Totals for the day: 11 cents
Race Totals: $684.94

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home