Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday, October 24, 2008

Today I found 19 cents. . 1 nickel, 1 dime, and 4 pennies.

This morning I found a penny walking to the Back Bay T stop. The penny was on the sidewalk near a pile of leaves. Another penny was found shortly thereafter at the Back Bay T stop. It was on the ground by a T ticket machine.

This afternoon I went out to lunch with some co-workers and I found a penny outside the office building on the sidewalk. Walking back from lunch I spotted and retrieved a nickel from the base of a parking meter.

The final find of the day, a dime, was found in the parking garage at my office. I had taken the T in, but a co-worker graciously offered to drive me home. If not for that the dime might still be sitting there on the ground.

Totals for the day: 19 cent
Race Totals: $688.64

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home