Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Today I had a feeling it was going to be a bad change day, as I was confined to the office on one of the nicest days of the year. Lunch afforded me the first opportunity to find some loot as I spied a brand new dime while leaving Mamba’s Seafood with my co-worker Jennifer (more on her later).

An afternoon appointment got me out of the office, and not a second too soon since it appeared that my computer was in the process of doing something not very good. Stopping at a gas station to look at a map got me one more penny. Finally, four more pennies were found at another gas station.

Tara and I met for dinner at the Live Sports Café where Jeff Bagwell was doing a live radio show. We each got autographs and Tara suggested that we search for change after words so she would be mentioned in my posting. We didn’t, but I’ll give her the shout out anyway.

Now, back to Jennifer. I’m not sure that all my friends are as supportive of the Race of the Century as they should be. Sometimes it takes awhile for everyone to get on board with greatness. Jennifer, I believe, is one of those people who is not quite down with this yet. She feels I could be doing more productive things with my time.

Time is very important to Jennifer, as evidenced by the fact that she sets every watch and clock she has ahead of schedule. She swears helps her stay on time, even though she knows how fast, to the minute, each clock is. Apparently a lot of people do this. And I’m the strange one?

Totals for the day: 15 cents.
Race Totals: 64 cents.

2 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger Bailey said...

You are the strange one, it's TUESDAY not Monday!

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Bailey said...

Whoa, in your last comment, you mentioned your "Girlfriend's" blog has more comments.
Did Julie start a blog?

Just playing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home