Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday, January 19, 2007

Today I found 49 cents . . . 2 dimes, 1 quarter, and 4 pennies. One of the dimes was a 1951 silver dime.

The first two pennies of the day were found in a mud puddle that was in the parking lot of a business where I had an AM appointment. The remaining change, 47 cents (two dimes, one quarter, and two pennies) was found in the coin return slot of a change counting machine. Said change counting machine was in Randalls, a local grocery store. I was in Randalls to look for a bank, which I did not find.

As mentioned earlier one of the dimes in the coin return slot of the change counting machine was a 1951 dime. I set those, along with wheat pennies and other older coins, aside. While most of the day’s change will be deposited into my change jug the dime will make its way to my old change bag.

Totals for the day: 49 cents
Race Totals: $483.13

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home