Monday, January 15, 2007

Monday, January 15, 2007

Today I found 47 cents . . .2 dimes, 1 quarter, and 2 pennies.

Sunday evening I heard nothing but terrible weather reports for Monday . . . alleged freezing rain and freezing temperatures, certainly things that you don’t think of when envisioning Houston. Anyhow, I’m much too cowardly to brave such conditions so I set out slightly after midnight Sunday evening (Monday morning in actuality) to see if I could find some change for the day. My first and only stop was JR’s Car Wash, where I found all my change. The two dimes were sitting on a ledge in a car wash station. The quarter was also on the ledge of an adjacent car wash station. The two pennies were on the ground by vacuum cleaners, one in the front of the car wash, one in the back.

Totals for the day: 47 cents
Race Totals: $482.09

2 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Blogger nhcardhunter said...

I thought all you guys from Texas were tough? Don't let a little freeing rain slow you down, just dress accordingly and get out in it. We do it all the time up here and it hasn't hurt us yet.

Jim

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Tough when it comes to 99 degree weather and 110 percent humidity. The slightest bit of cold makes us run for our moms.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home