Saturday, January 06, 2007

Saturday, January 6, 2007

Today I found 94 cents . . . 5 dimes, 1 quarter, and 19 pennies.

This evening I stopped at JR’s Car Wash, the car wash next to my apartment, after using the ATM at the bank across the street. At JR’s I found 37 cents (three dimes & seven pennies) scattered about on the ground.

I also went by the post office to mail a check to pay my credit card bill and I found 26 cents (one penny & one quarter). The penny was on the floor by the front door and the quarter was in the change return slot of a stamp machine.

On the way home I stopped at KFC for some dinner and found six cents (all pennies) in the drive-thru lane, where I waited a good long time for my boneless BBQ wings. The final stop on the way home was the always-reliable Al Gator’s Car Wash, where I found 25 cents (two dimes & five pennies).

Totals for the day: 94 cents
Race Totals: $474.20

3 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger Bailey said...

Boneless BBQ wings from KFC are worth the long wait!

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Becca said...

I did not know Boneless BBQ wings were so good, but if they have your approval and Bailey's approval, I will have to try them the next time I am in Houston.

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Chris said...

KFC boneless wings are great. They can be purchased at any KFC in the nation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home