Monday, January 08, 2007

Monday, January 8, 2007

Today I found 82 cents . . . 3 nickels, 2 dimes, 1 quarter, and 22 pennies (The Championship Change Cycle).

Driving back from an appointment this afternoon I stopped in at Fiesta, a local grocery store, to purchase an 18-pound bag of oranges, which was on sale for $4.95. Checking out I found four cents (all pennies) on the ground by the cash register. After groceries I stopped for lunch and found a penny while leaving the restaurant.

In the evening I found one cent in the parking lot as I left my office. Even later in the evening I went to the post office to mail a post card and I found 17 cents (three nickels & two pennies) in the change return slot of a stamp machine. Returning home I stopped at the car wash next to the post office and found 59 cents (two dimes, one quarter, and 14 pennies). All the change was scattered about on the ground.

Totals for the day: 82 cents
Race Totals: $476.29

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home