Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Today I found 11 cents. . .all pennies.

It rained the entire day and I really didn’t feel like getting out much. However, in the afternoon I had to go to the post office and there I found four cents. Three cents were in the coin return slot of a stamp machine and one penny was on the ground nearby.

Just for kicks I checked the car wash next to the post office and I was happy to find an additional three cents. When I got home I took some trash out to the dumpster and I found another two pennies. One was on the ground in the parking lot and one was on a sidewalk.

My final two pennies came in the evening at a Mexican restaurant where I met my friend Tara for dinner. The first was in the parking lot and the second was on the ground outside the front door.

Totals for the day: 11 cents
Race Totals: $481.62

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home