Saturday, February 17, 2007

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Today I found 54 cents . . . 1 nickel, 3 dimes, and 19 pennies.

This morning I did some grocery shopping at Fiesta, a local grocery store, and I found a penny on the ground by the front door. After the trip to Fiesta my friend Becca and I went to play mini golf. My golf skills were unmatched and I was victorious. Taking my victory lap around the mini golf place I also managed to find 10 cents (one nickel & five pennies).

On the way home we stopped at Brewsters for ice cream and I found one penny on the ground by the drive thru window. The final two stops of the day were both grocery stores, Randalls and HEB. At Randalls I found 31 cents (two dimes & 11 pennies) in and around a change counting machine. At HEB I found 11 cents (one penny & one dime). The penny was on the ground inside the store and the dime was on the ground in the parking lot.

Totals for the day: 54 cents
Race Totals: $495.80

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home