Thursday, February 15, 2007

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Today I found 51 cents . . . 1 nickel, 1 dime, 1 quarter, and 11 pennies (The JR’s Change Cycle).

All of my change came at JR’s Car Wash. However, not all of it came at JR’s Car Wash, the car wash next to my apartment. You see, there are several JR’s in the Houston area. My first find was 30 cents (one nickel & one quarter) at the JR’s next to my apartment complex. The remaining change, 21 cents (one dime & 11 pennies) was found at JR’s Car Wash in The Woodlands, TX. I was up that way in the evening to visit with a friend.

Totals for the day: 51 cents
Race Totals: $494.98

4 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

My day is coming up. I need some dollar days.

password: vafcyal

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Bailey said...

I still feel safe with March 6th!
Keep it nice and slow for the rest of Feb!

 
At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My day is coming up soon too! A few dollar days would be nice, but not too many:)

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I can't take sides, of course. However, I'm always for dollar days no matter what the situation is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home