Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Today I found $1.61 . . . 2 dimes, 5 quarters, and 16 pennies.

After dining at one of my favorite sub shops I walked across the parking lot to Kroger, a local grocery store, and found 10 cents (one dime) at the base of a change counting machine. Later in the day I was driving by the always reliable Al Gators Car Wash and I swung in and found 19 cents (one dime & nine pennies). I also had to go to the post office but was ready to get home so I almost decided to skip the car wash next to the post office. I’m glad I didn’t. There I found $1.42 (one dime, five quarters, and seven pennies). Four of the quarters were in the change return slot at a car wash station and the remaining change was scattered about on the ground.

Totals for the day: $1.61
Race Totals: $491.89

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home