Saturday, February 03, 2007

Saturday, February 3, 2007

Today I found 66 cents . . . 1 nickel, 2 dimes, 1 quarter, and 16 pennies (The Weekend Change Cycle). I also received an autographed dollar in the mail today. The dollar will not count toward the daily totals.

At JR’s Car Wash, the car wash next to my apartment complex, I found 16 cents (one dime & six pennies). At my local bank I found a nickel sitting atop the ledge of an ATM. I’m not sure why someone would leave that there, but they did and I was grateful for it. I found my remaining change, 45 cents (one dime, one quarter, and 10 pennies) at the car wash next to the post office.

This afternoon I received this dollar bill in the mail:


It was returned to me from former Secretary of the Treasury George P. Shultz, who graciously signed it for me. Even though it doesn’t count toward the daily totals it makes an excellent addition to my autograph collection, joining the dollar bill that James A. Baker previously signed for me.

Totals for the day: 66 cents
Race Totals: $488.77

2 Comments:

At 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another quality autograph, you are the master!

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger Chris said...

As always, thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home