Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday, March 23, 2007

Today I found 92 cents . . .. 4 nickels, 1 dime, 1 quarter, and 12 pennies (The Awesome Change Cycle). I also found a ring, which sadly will not count towards the daily totals.

My first two pennies came at CVS, a local pharmacy. I was there to pick up a belated birthday card. The first penny was found in an isle and the second was found by the front counter.

In the evening I went to purchase some dirt and potting supplies for a project this weekend. On the way to the store I stopped at a no-name car wash and found 18 cents (two nickels & eight pennies). All of the change was scattered about on the ground.

The final find of the day was at the always-reliable Al Gator’s Car Wash. I stopped there on the way to the post office. There I found 72 cents (two nickels, one dime, two quarters, and two pennies). The first quarter and the nickels were each in separate coin return slots at car wash stations. The remaining change was scattered about on the ground.

It was at the always-reliable Al Gator’s Car Wash that I found the ring. It is made of sturdy metal and has a total of seven equal sized circles on it. One circle is in the center and the six remaining circles surround the center circle. Although the ring will not count towards the daily totals it has already been deposited into my “Not Change Cup,” keeper of such finds.

Totals for the day: 92 cents
Race Totals: $511.89

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home