Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Today I found 47 cents . . .. 1 nickel, 1 dime, 1 quarter, and 7 pennies (The Chic Change Cycle).

After filling up with gas this afternoon I stopped by a no-name car wash and found 36 cents (one nickel, one quarter, and six pennies). All the change, save the quarter, was on the ground by a back bank of vacuum cleaners. The quarter was on the ground in a car wash station.

After the car wash I went to a local taco stand, which again was closed. I’m beginning to wonder if this stand is going to ever open again. However, the trip was not a total waste as I found 10 cents (a dime) near a table by said taco stand.

On the way home I stopped at Subway for a meatball sub and found a penny in the parking lot.

Totals for the day: 47 cents
Race Totals: $507.13

2 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Blogger Becca said...

I think the fact that you found a dime near the taco stand is a good sign that it might still be open... now you just have to figure out when!

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Possibly a good sign, but no tacos is no tacos, no matter what the change situation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home