Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Today I found 26 cents . . . . 1 quarter & 1 penny.

The quarter was found on the ground at Minute Maid Ballpark after the game. I was hunting ticket stubs, which I will redeem for chicken sandwiches tomorrow. An unnamed large chicken company (slogan: Eat More Fowl) has plastered their logos on our foul pole. If an Astro player hits a homerun off either foul pole tickets can be redeemed the next day for chicken sandwiches.

The single penny was found on the ground at the Kwick Kar Wash. I stopped there on the way home from the Astros game this evening. The lights were out and it was quite dark, so there is a good chance that I missed other change that might have been on the ground.

Totals for the day: 26 cents
Race Totals: $537.97

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home