Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Today I found $2.24 . . . . 2 nickels, 18 dimes, and 34 pennies.

Every single coin was found at the car wash next to the post office. All the pennies were picked up by the bank of vacuum cleaners. The great thing was that they were not in a pile. Instead, they were scattered about on the ground. That’s a large amount of pennies to find anywhere, so I was quite happy with the find. Quite happy till I walked to the car wash bay where I found all the silver (nickels & dimes). They were sitting on the ledge of a car wash station. Apparently someone had intended to use them to wash their car. Since I was alone at the car wash they were added to my growing collection.

Totals for the day: $2.24
Race Totals: $537.09

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home