Friday, May 04, 2007

Friday, May 4, 2007

Today I found 26 cents . . .. 2 dimes & 6 pennies. I also found a quarter which I have chosen not to count toward the daily totals.

The first three pennies were found at JR’s Car Wash, the car wash next to my apartment complex. Later in the day I found 11 cents (one dime & one penny) in the parking lot of Sonic. The final find of the day was 12 cents (one dime & two pennies) at CVS, a drugstore. The dime and first penny were on the ground by the cashier’s station and the remaining penny was stuck in a candy display, also by the cashier’s station.

I also found a quarter in a dryer at my apartment complex, but I’m choosing not to count said quarter towards the daily totals. The dryer was filled with my clothes and there is the chance that the quarter was mine. I always check all my pockets before I wash my clothes and they were all empty. Nevertheless, I didn’t see the quarter when I loaded the dryer, so I'm choosing to error on the side of caution.

Totals for the day: 26 cents
Race Totals: $531.25

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home