Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday, April 27, 2007

Today I found 73 cents . . .. 1 dime, 2 quarters, and 13 pennies.

At lunch this afternoon I spotted and retrieved a penny from the floor of a Mexican restaurant. During lunch I thought I had heard the sound of dropped change, but had been unable to confirm the drop until I was leaving.

At the Astros game this evening I found another single penny, this one under some seats on the lower level. On the way home from the ballpark I stopped at the Kwick Kar Wash and found 26 cents (one quarter & one penny). The final, and most profitable, stop of the night was at JR’s Car Wash, the car wash next to my apartment complex. There I found 45 cents (one dime, one quarter, and 10 pennies) scattered about on the ground.

Totals for the day: 73 cents
Race Totals: $529.01

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home