Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Today I found 6 cents . . .. all pennies.

It was my last full day in Hawaii and I made the most of it. In the morning I found all my change at the base of two parking meters. At the first I found five pennies and at another one I found a single penny.

I also got in some last minute hiking before I headed to the airport in the evening. My last hike of the vacation was to the Maunawili Falls, which are located just outside Honolulu. The falls are not huge, but again the scenery was well worth it. Below is a picture of the mountains that I took from along the trails:


Also a picture of the falls, complete with a random girl wearing a bikini that really didn’t fit:


I was personally more impressed with the falls than the girl, but I’ll let you, the loyal reader, be the judge.

Totals for the day: 6 cents
Race Totals: $525.93

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home