Monday, April 16, 2007

Monday, April 16, 2007

Today I found 52 cents . . .. 2 quarters & 2 pennies.

On the way to the ballpark this evening I stopped at a Chevron gas station to get a drink. When I walked in I spotted a penny on the ground by the front cashier stand. When I paid for my drink I retrieved said penny, and then noticed another penny and two quarters that were stuck in a candy display, directly under the cashier stand.

There was finally something to cheer about at Minute Maid Park this evening. The Astros won the game in a 9th inning walk off single and I obtained the autograph of former President George Bush, who was gracious enough to sign a baseball for me as he left the stands quite early today (5th inning vs. his usual 7th inning stretch departure).

Totals for the day: 52 cents
Race Totals: $525.06

2 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Does Mr. Bush know you yet?

password: poyql

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Brian:

It seems unlikely or I would assume he would stop signing for me. Several weeks ago I had great position for an autograph and Mr. Bush passed me over. I though he might be wise to me, but apparently not.

From his prospective I guess he might wonder why I keep asking for the same autograph over and over. I have asked myself the same thing, since I keep everything that anyone has ever signed for me. I guess the answer would be, from my hobby prospective, is that if you have a chance for such a great autograph you just can't pass it up, no matter how many you already have.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home