Friday, April 06, 2007

Friday, April 6, 2007

Today I found 42 cents . . .. 1 nickel, 1 quarter, and 12 pennies.

All change was found at the Kwick Kar Wash where I stopped on the way home from the Astros game.

As mentioned yesterday movable force met immovable object, as the 0-3 Astros and Cardinals met at Minute Maid Park. Something gave and the Astros are now 0-4.

In a special change update I am happy to report that Rich, who is the husband of semi-frequent blog contributor LP, found $170 today. He found a $100 bill, a $50 bill, and a $20 bill all together in the parking lot of a hotel. This is quite encouraging for me, since Rich wasn’t even looking for change. Perhaps my big break is just around the corner.

Totals for the day: 42 cents
Race Totals: $518.42

2 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yesterday was a great day for me. For the first time in my life I was the lucky finder of any amount of money and it was an amazing $170!

It was magical and I can't even begin to think of when the last time I actually found anything other than a penny, and I do pick up pennies! I'm sure those who follow this blog do as well.

Anyway, the second thing I thought of when I found it was to rub it in!!!! For in a single day I have found more than my wife has in many many months!!

It was incredible, and now I am going to actively look for more! I just hope that my new found wealth doesn't make me sniff at the smaller denominations of currency. . . .

Imagine, oh geez, that's only a dollar. . . . .

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Chris said...

You are indeed to be congratulated for your $170 find. But, I must come to the defense of my semi-frequent blog contributor LP. Remember, any investor will tell you that the key to growth is steady investment, not one shot wonders. Yes, you have currently jumped into the lead in the LP vs. RP change race, but pennies add up, as LP understands. Just look at my totals and you shall see!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home