Saturday, March 31, 2007

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Today I found 33 cents . . .. 2 dimes & 13 pennies. I also found a Canadian penny and a 1985 Chuck E. Cheese token. Sadly, neither item will count toward the daily totals.

This morning my friend Becca and I went to watch the Astros play the KC Royals in the final preseason game of the year. On the way there we stopped at JR’s Car Wash, the car wash next to my apartment complex, and found two cents (both pennies) and at the Kwick Kar Wash and found three cents (all pennies).

As a point of interest I was able to add this autograph to my collection:


It is a baseball that I got signed by Former President George Bush, who was in attendance for today’s game. President Bush generously signed the baseball for me as he left the stadium.

In the evening Becca and I went to dinner and on the way back we stopped at the always-reliable Al Gator’s Car Wash. There I found 28 cents (two dimes & eight pennies) scattered about on the ground.

It was at the always-reliable Al Gator’s Car Wash that I found the Canadian penny and the 1985 Chuck E. Cheese token. Although neither will count towards the daily totals they have both been deposited into my “Not Change Cup,” keeper of such found items.

_______________________________________________

March Monthly Report:

This month I found 221 pennies, 17 nickels, 32 dimes, and 33 quarters. Change was found in Florida and Texas.

Monthly Total: $14.51
Change Cycle Days: 4
Dollar Days: 8
Monthly High: $1.31 (March 20th)
Monthly Low: 1 cent (March 22nd)
Daily Average: 46.806ish cents
Favorite Post: March 19th (when I finished my framed dollar bills)

Totals for the day: 33 cents
Race Totals: $516.11

2 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Blogger Bailey said...

George was a little lazy with his first name this time. That makes like 6 Bush balls for you now?

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Chris said...

It's actually the 9th baseball that I have gotten signed by former President Bush. One of those balls was traded away so I only actually have eight Bush balls now (counting the one that I most recently got).

You are right about that autograph being a bit sloppy. I'll post an old and a recent autograph in Sunday's blog, but the one on Satruday wasn't that great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home