Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Today I found 12 cents . . .. 1 dime & 2 pennies.

I found my first penny this morning as I walked to the convenience store across the street to get a drink. It was sitting in the driveway of a gas station. The next find was a dine in the laundry room of the apartment complex. It was sitting under the edge of a dryer. The final penny was found at a red light that I was stopped at. I was on the way to visit with a friend when I spotted and retrieved the penny.

Totals for the day: 12 cents
Race Totals: $512.16

4 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found $.15 cents today! Becca has taught me all the tricks for looking for coins!

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hit the "Mother of all change Cycles" today!
Penny
Nickle
Dime
Quarter
Dollar- Susan B!

All change!

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Sammi:

Nicely done on the change finds, and on the assist to Becca for showing you the way of the blogging world. Keep up the good work and you will be ready to retire in no time at all.

Mr/Mrs. Anonymous:

Nicely done. I think I have only found one or two Susan B's in over two years, although I have found a few of the gold colored (not going to try to spell it) dollars. Congrats.

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I have nothing to say, but the password is too good to pass up.

Password: wfanw (if not for that last "w", it'd be the call letters of the Mets radio network)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home