Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Today I found 43 cents . . .. 1 dime, 1 quarter, and 8 pennies.

At JR’s Car Wash, the car wash next to my apartment complex, I found 30 cents (one quarter & five pennies). On the way home from the stinking Astros game I stopped at the Kwick Kar Wash and found 13 cents (one dime & three pennies).

Despite the three game sweep by the Pirates I rate the opening series as a huge success. Not because of the on field performance by the Astros, but because of my autograph achievements. I tied my personal best for autographs in a three game series, a mark which I have only achieved one other time (and that was four years ago). During the series I obtained autographs from the Pittsburgh manager and 24 of the 25 members of the team. Were in not for catcher Ronnie Paulino I would have completed my team ball.

Totals for the day: 43 cents
Race Totals: $517.83

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home