Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Today I found $1.23 . . .. 1 nickel, 1 $1 bill, and 18 pennies.

My first penny was found on the floor of a store I was working at this morning. I found another 14 cents (all pennies) at a no-name car wash on the way home from listening to a speech at the George Bush Library in College Station, TX. While checking my mail I found another penny by the mailbox.

Later in the evening I went to Food Town, a local grocery store, to purchase some toothpaste that was on sale. Walking through the parking lot I found a crumpled dollar bill in an otherwise empty parking space. My final find of the day was seven cents (one nickel & two pennies) under a change counting machine.

Totals for the day: $1.23
Race Totals: $521.48

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home