Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Today I found 16 cents . . .. 1 nickel & 11 pennies.

The first two cents were found at JR’s Car Wash, the car wash next to my apartment complex. I stopped there this morning on my way to work. The remaining change was found at Sonic, where I went for a late lunch. The majority of the change at Sonic was found in the parking lot, but a few lone pennies were scattered about on the patio, and the surrounding dirt area.

Aloha means hello and goodbye in Hawaiian. I bring this up only because I will be saying Aloha to everyone (the second meaning) for the next week while I vacation in Hawaii. I anticipate having some Internet access there and hopefully carefree tourists will be dropping change left and right. I will, of course, keep you posted.

Totals for the day: 16 cents
Race Totals: $525.22

3 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Blogger Bailey said...

Aloha

(I don't normally do this, but my passcode was drjeak. That is like Dr. Jeak! I bet there really is a Dr. Jeak out there in the world. How cool would it be if your name and title was a passcode!)

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger kestrelia said...

Hey! Just thought I'd say hello as we are two coin finders. I recently started a blog somewhat similar to yours www.cheapgreenandhappy.blogspot.com. I love the idea of your race. Do bills count? Keep searching.

Brian

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Bailey:

Aloha to you as well. Dr. Jerk is indeed a password worthy of repeating.

New Brian:

Nice to see some new change searchers out there. I think you found them already, but two other change searchers are linked to my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home