Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Today I found 34 cents . . .. 1 nickel, 2 dimes, and 9 pennies.

My plane left Honolulu last night at 7:20pm Tuesday evening and arrived in Houston at 8:05am Wednesday morning. Sufficed to say I was a bit tired. Still, in the evening I took a trip to the post office and found seven cents (one nickel & two pennies). The first penny was on the ground by a newspaper box and the second penny and nickel were in the coin return slot of a stamp machine.

Following the trip to the post office I stopped off at the car wash next to the post office. There I found my remaining change. All of it was located at the bases of various vacuum cleaner stations.

Totals for the day: 34 cents
Race Totals: $526.27

3 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger Bailey said...

Nice Pictures

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back to the mainland. I'm suddenly getting a hankering for a mixed plate...

password: mdexrrpg

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Bailey:

Those were some of the better pictures, but they don't even do justice to seeing it in person.

Brian:

I would say good to be back, but it would be a lie. Despite the not so great change finds in Hawaii I would still highly recommend it as a vacation spot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home