Saturday, April 28, 2007

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Today I found 41 cents . . .. 1 dime, 2 quarter, and 6 pennies.

I slept in this morning and then stopped at a local taco stand for some lunch. While waiting for my order I walked around the parking lot and found four cents.

Later in the day I headed down to the ballpark to watch the Astros play the Brewers. The Astros won the game 10-1 and George and Barbara Bush were in attendance, enjoying the game while sitting with former Texans quarterback David Carr. What really matters about the game is that I found a quarter in a vending machine return slot before the game, two pennies across the Home Plate Bar and Grill during the game (where I went for dinner), and a dime at the base of a parking meter as I walked to my car.

Totals for the day: 41 cents
Race Totals: $529.42

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home