Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday, April 30, 2007

Today I found 26 cents . . .. 1 quarter & 1 penny.

The penny was found at a gas station early this morning. I stopped there on the way to a meeting to get a drink. I parked at a gas pump and when I opened my car door the penny was sitting on the ground, just between my car door and the pump.

At lunch this afternoon I spotted and retrieved a quarter from the coin return slot of a newspaper box. The slot was prohibitively deep, which probably prevented someone else from snatching the abandoned change. One of my co-workers offered me a pocketknife to use for leverage, but my dexterous fingers were able to retrieve said quarter without artificial assistance.

___________________________

April Monthly Report:

This month I found 257 pennies, 18 nickels, 27 dimes, and 16 quarters. Change was found in Hawaii and Texas.

Monthly Total: $14.17
Change Cycle Days: 3
Dollar Days: 4
Monthly High: $2.01 (April 26th)
Monthly Low: 2 cents (April 22nd)
Daily Average: 47.233ish cents
Favorite Post: April 2nd (Opening Day of the baseball season)

Totals for the day: 26 cents
Race Totals: $530.28

3 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice monthly totals. It is always good when your monthly low is not one cent.

 
At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chris

Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday, with much found change :)

LP

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger Chris said...

LP:

You let the birthday cat out of the bag, but thank you for the birthday wishes and the even better found change wishes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home