Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Today I found 19 cents . . . 1 nickel, 1 dime, and 4 pennies.

The first penny was found in a parking lot ouside of a TJ Maxx in the Fresh Pond Mall in Boston, MA. The nickel was found shortly thereafter. We were stopped at a red light, with me in the passanger seat, when I spotted and retrieved the nickel.

In the evening I found two cents in a car on the T, which is the subway in Boston. Another penny was found at the Harvard Coop, a bookstore in Harvard Square. The final dime was found on the walk back from the T to the house where I am staying.

Totals for the day: 19 cents
Race Totals: $567.03

2 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger kestrelia said...

Very strange. You have entered my territory. The TJ Maxx is about 1 mile from my apartment. :)

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Brian:

Wow, it's a small world. I'm not sure how I would feel if you started poking around the Kwick Kar Wash, so I hope you are ok with my meager Boston finds.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home